Now Hiring Flight Instructors (CFI-I), Mechanics, and Line Service
US Aviation Academy based in Denton, Texas is a fast-growing business in need of highly motivated personnel to grow with us.
- Flight Instructor
- A&P Mechanics
- Line Service Technician
- And more!
Flight Instructors (CFI-I)
US Aviation Academy is hiring CFII’s NOW for Denton and Sherman locations. Contracted with the CAAC since 2006, US Aviation has trained thousands of student pilots from Private to Multi Commercial! This means a LARGE group of students incoming every month, and for you – flight time.
US Aviation can help you achieve your goals whether it is meeting your ATP minimums to move on to the airlines, or to find advancement opportunities within our company. USAA is the first flight school that had partnered with the Envoy pipeline program (American Airlines’ regional airline) and we provide them with more flight instructors than any other partner. Right now, 20% of our flight instructors are a part of the Envoy Cadet program.
Hiring Incentives and Benefits
Instructors at US Aviation Academy experience many benefits including:
- $2000 sign-on bonus*
- Starting at $22 up to $26 per hour for flight, ground and simulation time
- 30 days free corporate housing (if needed)
- High-volume of flight training with Self-Examining Authority
- Average monthly flight hours year-round is ~50 flight and 80 billable
- Excellent in-house maintenance (including avionics) for safe flight
- Advancement opportunities
- Guaranteed minimum paid hours
- Senior instructors can earn benefits including vacation time, health care and a retirement plan
- Great programs and discounts for earning additional ratings
All applicants are to undergo a technical ground interview and extensive one-week paid standardization training. *Standardization and hiring bonuses are paid upon successful completion of your 141 flight review.
Requirements and Qualifications
Required and preferred qualifications include:
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) required
- Instrument Instructor (CFI-I) required
- Multi-Engine Instructor (MEI) preferred
- GNS 430 experience required for Instrument Instruction
- Part 141 experience preferred
- Flexibility in location designation (Denton or Sherman)
- Be able to conduct dual flight in Cessna 152 with full fuel
- If headed to regionals: preferred <800TT
- Experience with international flight students preferred
- Legal USA work status (Citizen or Permanent Resident)
I am taking phone interviews and resumes to schedule a technical ground interview with our Chief of Standards. Our upcoming standardization class is set for October 30th. If you have questions over any of the above, please contact me. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Recruiting, Marketing & Sales
Regional Airline Pipeline Program
U.S. Aviation Academy has a partnership with Envoy Airlines set in place to develop a career path from CFI to Regional Airline Pilot. This exciting program gives the pilot a secured position at Envoy while enabling him or her to accumulate time to go toward the ATP minimum flight experience requirements. CFIs working at US Aviation are eligible for Envoy’s tuition reimbursement program. To learn more about this great program, click the button below.Pipeline Program
US Aviation Group LLC is currently hiring licensed Airframe and Powerplant Mechanics and Avionics Technicians. We operate multiple locations across North Texas, and we are expanding!
As part of an international flight training academy, our mechanics maintain a large fleet of over 100 fixed-wing aircraft including Cessna 152, Cessna 172, Piper Seneca, Beech King Air 90, and Cessna Caravan. Mechanics build experience quickly as they learn and develop their skill set under experienced mechanics. Advanced training and leadership opportunities are also available. Experience preferred but not required!
- Temporary housing available for up to 30 days
- Discounts towards flight training
- In-house and OEM/Factory schooling provided
- Tools required
Line Service Technician
If so, then join the US Aviation family, as a Line Service Technician with US Aviation Services. The Line Service Technician is a customer service position that is responsible for supporting all ground operations for inbound and outbound aircraft, flight crews and passengers. In addition, Line Service is a support position to other departments: Dispatch, Transportation, Academy, and Customer Service.
Duties include the following:
- Fuel aircraft in a safe and efficient manner.
- Tow and marshal aircraft.
- Top off fuel trucks and fill out proper fuel farm paperwork.
- Perform daily maintenance and cleaning of mobile fueling equipment.
- Perform daily fuel quality testing and record results.
- Ensure aircraft are chocked, locked and secure.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to exceed industry standards.
- Provide basic security to people and property.
- Maintain company standards of integrity, safety, service, and growth.
- High school education or equivalent
- Driver’s license
- Be at least 18 years of age
Have a question?
If you need answers or clarification regarding the career opportunities at US Aviation Academy, please feel free to call us, speak to our flight staff or send us an email.
To apply for a job at our aviation school, click the button below. Resumes may be submitted during the application process or via email to: email@example.com.Ask A Question