About our Dispatch Department:
The Dispatch Department plays one of the most critical roles at US Aviation Academy, due to the responsibility of being the front desk hub representing the timely execution of daily operations. It is essential for the dispatch team to perform efficiently for the success of academy, instructors and students. Therefore, professionalism, team work, computer skills, effective communication, a knack for customer service are the essential qualities the dispatch team should have to build a positive culture and provide improved services regularly.
Important roles of dispatch include:
- Checking in and checking out flights
- Customer service and personality
- Front desk hub for instructors, students, and flight school guests
- Logistical problem-solving in reorganizing flight schedules
- Communication with other departments
A great candidate for our dispatch team will have an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and provide excellent customer services. Aircraft Dispatcher Practical Test not required.
- High-School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work on weekends
- Passion for aviation
- Keen attention to detail
- Previous experience in aviation
- Understanding of flight school operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Current dispatcher testimonies and how to apply!
“Working at US Aviation, you have the chance to grow your skills exponentially due to its positive work environment and excellent team work”
“Working at US Aviation has been a learning experience and has also helped me make some great friends and memories for life”
“A good and challenging work place with amiable colleagues”
“My goal is to work as a professional pilot and US Aviation is an excellent opportunity for me to not only work towards my goal but also to meet great people”
- Click the button below to start and complete your application
- Email Resume and Cover letter to Valencia Green: Vgreen@usaviationacademy.com