Accelerated Career Program
US Aviation’s Accelerated Career Program gives you world-class training at a price you can trust. A private student loan financing option is available through Wells Fargo. Please refer to the Financing section below for details.
Becoming an airline pilot is an attainable goal, not a far-off dream. This program puts you on the fast-track to an airline career. In as little as two years, you can be a first officer at one of our partner airlines. Classes start each month and our accelerated program puts you on track to have your Commercial and Flight Instructor certificates in 9 months. US Aviation then looks forward to hiring alumni as flight instructors to teach the next groups. Building an estimated 1000 flight hours per year, our instructors become first officers at the regional airline in about 15 months.
|US Aviation Academy 0-MEI||Competitor 0-MEI|
|Timeline||9 Months||9 Months|
|Licenses Earned||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI||CPL ME+SE, CFI, CFII, MEI|
|Multi-Engine||25 Hours||25 Hours|
|Live Ground School||PPL, IR, CPL, CFI||CFI|
|Written Tests||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI||PAR, IRA, CAX, FIA, FII, FOI|
|Self-Examining||PPL, IR, CPL SE, ME||None|
|Housing (optional)||$750 per Month||$200 per Week|
* Our price, unlike most of our competitors, is all-inclusive. Check rides, books, supplies, testing fees, and many other training-related costs are all included. This allows you to budget properly and get the right amount of financing for you. Competitor’s price based off advertised price plus the required check ride fees and books.
As you can see, our program offers collegiate-style training under Part 141 while maintaining an affordable price with student loans available. Benefits of US Aviation over our competitors include more in-person ground school and Self-Examining Authority. Part 141 and Self-Examining Authority means that the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regularly audits our pass-rates and curriculum to ensure full compliance with federal regulations. US Aviation maintains an 80% or higher first-time pass rate in all curricula, so you know you’re receiving exceptional training. In order to get Self-Examining Authority, we had to achieve a 90% pass rate in each curriculum. Doing so grants us the ability to provide the official FAA end-of-course exam in-house and issue your licenses directly, cutting wait-times and costs for FAA Designated Pilot Examiners (DPEs). In-person ground schools allow you time to ask questions and gain a deeper understanding of the material. Although there are lots of memorization based courses to help you pass the written tests, our courses instill fundamental knowledge that you’ll use throughout your career.
FAQs of the Program
Upcoming start dates include:
- January 11th, 2018
- February 8th, 2018
- March 8th, 2018
US Aviation starts new classes the Friday after the first Monday of each month.
A Wells Fargo Collegiate® student loan may help you pay for the costs associated with your professional and commercial flight training program.1 Eligible students may receive:
- No payments until you graduate or leave school2
- No application, origination, or early repayment fees
- Competitive fixed or variable interest rate options
- Funds up to the cost of education minus other financial aid3
- A quick and easy application process
- Wells Fargo’s best-in-class service from initial application through the last payment
A cosigner may help you qualify for a private student loan and potentially get a lower interest rate but is not required to apply.
Borrowers may request an aviation internship forbearance that would temporarily postpone monthly payments while completing their flight training hours4. Individuals qualifying for the aviation internship forbearance are able to postpone monthly payments up to 24 months after completing school.
When it comes to financing your education, be sure to look at all of your options – including grants, scholarships, and loans from all sources – and make careful comparisons among all your choices. If you determine that a private student loan is right for you, we can provide loans to help meet the needs of nearly every student.
For more information you can call 1-877-451-5039.
- Wells Fargo private student loans are subject to credit qualification, completion of a loan application/consumer credit agreement, verification of application information and, if applicable, a self-certification form, the school’s certification of loan amount, and the student’s enrollment at a Wells Fargo-participating school.
- Students are not required to make payments while in school; repayment begins 6 months after you graduate or leave school. The maximum in-school period is 7 years after the date of first disbursement. Interest accrues during any deferment periods, including the in-school period, and is capitalized to the loan upon entering repayment.
- Loan amount is dependent on the loan product, other financial aid, creditworthiness, and other factors. Aggregate and annual loan limits apply. The cost of attendance is determined and certified by the educational institution.
- Interest continues to accrue during any forbearance period and will be capitalized to the account upon entering repayment.
We understand that you need to create a budget and obtain financing for the Accelerated Career Program. US Aviation has been doing firm-fixed price training for airline cadets for almost a decade, graduating thousands of cadets on-time and on-budget. This firm fixed price allows you to get a loan and have confidence it will cover the full program. There are a few conditions to remain on the fixed price contract.
US Aviation will honor the fixed price given if the student maintains good academics status, defined as:
- Available for training full-time
- No more than 10 days of absences or vacation from scheduled events
- No more than 3 no-shows (defined as absences without proper notification)
- No more than 2 failures of any individual stage check or lesson
- No more than 4 failures on all stage checks
- Only one attempt of any End-of-Course check/DPE check paid by US Aviation
- Full compliance with all school rules
- Completion of first solo in no more than 30 hours
- Terminated students will be charged based on hourly rates
Should you be terminated from the fixed price program or should you choose to withdraw at any point during the program, you will be charged according to the retail rate sheet provided at enrollment. The retail rates are also locked in for up to 1 year upon enrollment.
A fuel surcharge may be applied if local 100LL fuel rates exceed $5.50/gallon. Students weighing more than 250lbs or over 6’4″ tall must fly a slightly larger aircraft for time building, increasing program cost by $2000.
- Envoy Air
- Mountain Air Cargo, a FedEx Feeder
- Silver Airways
- GoJet Airlines
- Republic Airline
- SkyWest Airlines
The application below is for US Aviation Academy’s Accelerated Career Program. If you are in need of financing, please refer to the Financing section above for details.